hardcore fishing meets hardcore design
Our heaviest, most fully featured waders have a waterproof front zipper and an adjustable quick-release suspender for conversion from chest to waist height. Details include an interior waterproof pocket, handwarmer pockets with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
- Fabric Details
- Durable, 100% recycled polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Construction Details
- Single-seam construction for durability and a gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Innovative Comfort
- Submersible, waterproof YKK® front zipper; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt
- Interior Features
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; center-back hanger loop for easy drying.
- Exterior Features
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with zip flaps; zip stash pockets
- Durable Comfort
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical Booties
- Anatomical booties have lower volume and a sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,868 g (65.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: (upper) 4-layer, 6.6-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density taffeta face bonded to a 100% recycled polyester backer; (lower) 4-layer, 9.4-oz 100% recycled polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta face bonded to a 100% recycled polyester backer
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Patagonia's Men's Swiftcurrent Waders Sizing Information can be a bit confusing unless you understand their sizing letters. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted. **Largest girth (chest, waist or hips).
There are three letters that you will need to pay attention to.
- The first letter designates the largest girth (chest, waist or hips)
- The second letter designates the inseam of the water.
- The third letter is your shoe size.
|LETTERS||1ST: Girth||2nd: Inseam||3rd: Shoe|
|S = Small (37")||S= Short (30")||M= Medium 9-11|
|M= Medium (40")||R= Regular (32")||L= Large 12-14|
|L= Large (44")||L= Long (34")|
|X= X-Large (48")|
|2= XX-Large (52")|