- Gore Lining Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear Lining
- Vibram Sole Vibram rubber sole with micro-pore shock absorbing midsole
- Board Lasting Mechanical ConstructionBoard Lasting Mechanical Construction
- Crispi Crossbow FrameCrispi Crossbow Frame
- Wrapped FrameworkWrapped Framework
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent Suede, high resistance fabric and ABSS system
- Insole: with differentiated structure and anti-torsion insert
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI Air Mesh + Felt + Active Carbons. Outstanding Breathability and anti-perspiration/anti-odor action. The CRISPI 3D construction, transports moisture away leaving the foot dry in every moment
- Protection: Stitched rubber rand and heel protection
- Height: 10" from bottom of sole to top, 8" from insole to top
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.95 lbs
The Idaho Gore-Tex Boot is an early season, uninsulated hunting, trekking, hiking and rugged terrain boot. In the Idaho, we bring together WFW (Wave Frame Wrapping) technology, Super Grip outsoles and our ABSS (Ankle Bone Support System) for legendary fit and comfort. This boot follows all of the industry leading qualities of the Hunter, but is lighter in weight and uninsulated for warm season activity.
A high quality Vibram sole and Legendary Gore-Tex in the lining make for excellent protection against water while maintaining breathability.
Designed in Italy exclusively for the North America Market and tested in the rugged Rocky Mountains, this boot is a perfect blend between stability, lightness, technology and tradition.